nanog mailing list archives

RE: [funsec] Not so fast, broadband providers tell big users (fwd)

From: "Jamie Bowden" <jamie () photon com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:30:32 -0400

s/our exchanges/our urban exchanges/

And even then, not so much.  I have cable or nothing, and I live in
Fairfax Co.  41k line feet from my house to the exchange.  In rural
areas, most of the population far outside of DSL range.

Jamie Bowden
--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"