nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Block 99/8 (DHS insanity - offtopic)

From: "Scott Weeks" <surfer () mauigateway com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:50:36 -0700

-------------Marcus H. Sachs wrote:------------
Mr. Oquendo (I presume "Mr." but if it's "Ms." please accept my
apologies...), it appears that there is little common ground between you and
me.  So, rather than stringing this out for the next several days and boring
everybody else to tears, I will say thanks for the "chat" and I look forward
to continuing this in person over a beer or other libation at some future
gathering.

--- leigh.porter () ukbroadband com wrote:

: Don't forget to post to the list where you will do this so
: I can come  and watch ;-)

Same here.  Original challenge; challenge accepted; challenger backs out quickly.  I want to see the answers.  Not sure
about the AUP, but this'd seem to affect all network operators, so if others here agree how about we continue the show
here?  >;-)

scott