nanog mailing list archives

Need a Comcast contact

From: "John" <lists () nuclearfallout net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:27:47 -0700

If you work for Comcast and have the ability to investigate routing problems in the northwest, please contact me
off-list. An odd routing issue has been affecting your customers and ours for about the last month and I am still
trying to determine exactly what's going on and how to fix it.

(I've already tried all the Comcast NOC numbers and emails that I can find, from the NOC database, peering database,
WHOIS information, etc, and as a Comcast customer I've also tried to go through the standard support channels. If
anyone here thinks they have a resource that I haven't tried, please let me know.)

-John