nanog mailing list archives

Re: On-going Internet Emergency and Domain Names

From: Tony Finch <dot () dotat at>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 07:18:31 +0100

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, David Conrad wrote:

Even if a delay were imposed, I'm not sure I see how this would actually help
as I would assume it would require folks to actually look at the list of newly
created domains and discriminate between the ones that were created for good
and the ones created for ill.  How would one do this?

A good start would be to forbid the delegation of newly-registered
domains that have not yet been paid for.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot () dotat at>  http://dotat.at/
HEBRIDES BAILEY: NORTH OR NORTHWEST 3 OR 4, OCCASIONALLY 5. SLIGHT OR