nanog mailing list archives

Re: Kremen's Buddy?

From: Joe Abley <jabley () ca afilias info>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:55:11 -0400

Le 2006-09-12 à 17:21, Daniel Golding a écrit :

"From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" could be replaced with "From each according to the ARIN fee schedule, to each
according to our impossible to decipher allocation templates".

I find the references to alleged, inherent difficulties with the ARIN resource assignment process increasingly tedious. Even if the templates were "impossible to decipher", this isn't the forum to discuss them.

In my opinion, you do the argument in favour of open trading of addresses as commodities a rank disservice by linking it to this kind of FUD.

Joe