nanog mailing list archives

Re: [routing-wg]BGP Update Report

From: "Brandon Galbraith" <brandon.galbraith () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:43:13 -0500

Was it merely not enough customers? or were there other issues? inquiring
minds is all =)

-brandon

On 9/9/06, Michael Painter <tvhawaii () shaka com> wrote:

From their webpage:
Service Advisory
On Aug. 17, 2006, the Boeing Company announced that a detailed business
and market analysis of Connexion by Boeing is complete, and
the company has decided to exit the high-speed broadband communications
connectivity markets. Boeing will work with its customers to
facilitate an orderly phase out of the Connexion by Boeing service.
Passengers traveling on Internet-equipped flights will be able
to use the service until it is phased out between now and the end of the
year, depending on the airline.