nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Important ICANN Notice Regarding Your Domain Name(s)]

From: Chris Stone <cstone () axint net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:38:02 -0600

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 14:27 -0700, Thomas Leavitt wrote:
Is this a GoDaddy specific thing? I've owned and/or managed an untold
number domain names since 1995 and never seen a notification of this
sort before (primary registrar to this date was Gandi.net, and before
that Network Solutions back in the bad old days).

While, of course, the message is worded a bit different, we get the same
thing for our domains registered under OpenSRS also every year.

Chris