nanog mailing list archives

Re: anybody here from verizon's e-mail department?

From: Martin Hannigan <hannigan () renesys com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:32:26 -0600

last week i became unable to send mail to verizon users:

    Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host relay.verizon.net[206.46.232.11] said:
        550 You are not allowed to send mail:sv18pub.verizon.net

(the above was from me trying to ask postmaster () verizon net about it)

i'd hate to think that i've simply sent too many why-are-you-spamming-me
complaints and have been blacklisted.

Probably a better question on SPAM-L. Since it's been suggested that
we help with this problem of using NANOG as a personal paging
service:

http://puck.nether.net/netops/nocs.cgi?ispname=Verizon

Now, can someone forward this to Paul? I am pleasantly residening
in his killfile, according to his last response to my email.

YMMV.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574