nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is it my imagination or are countless operations impacted today with mysql meltdowns

From: Mark Smith <nanog () fa1c52f96c54f7450e1ffb215f29991e nosense org>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 08:04:01 +0930

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
Henry Linneweh <hrlinneweh () sbcglobal net> wrote:

Every where I go that uses MySql is hozed and I can not access the pages

-Henry

There seems to have been a big fault over there that is effecting us
here in .AU. According to our local upstream it's a GLX fault, and by
it's duration, it seems to have been a big one - I was told about it
more than 12 hours ago. Examples of sites customers are having trouble
accessing are :

games.swirve.com
206.104.8.56

hostgator.com
67.18.54.2

itwarehouse.com.au
67.19.93.101

centralops.net
70.84.211.98

whatalicefound.net
70.87.152.2

--

        "Sheep are slow and tasty, and therefore must remain constantly
         alert."