nanog mailing list archives

Re: Net Neutrality

From: Christian Kuhtz <christian () kuhtz com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:29:44 -0400

On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Eric Pancer wrote:

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 11:18:24 -0400, David Diaz proclaimed...

The list is extremely quiet on Net Neutrality. I cannot find a single
post. I thought this would be a good debate topic.  The usual gov
regulation vs free market argument along side the RBOC vs Everyone
else topic.

North American Network OPERATORS' Group, not North American Network
POLITICIANS' Group. You might have more fun trolling elsewhere :)

You must be living in a curious world where operations is not constantly involved in policy or politics! ;-)