nanog mailing list archives

Re: AOL whitelisting - a heads-up and a request for assistance

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:10:53 +0530

On 17/09/05, Sean Figgins <sean () labrats us> wrote:

This was not obvious for me before, but I am wondering what happens to the
list servers that are not in AOL's white list?  I wonder if it is 100
emails for each list, or 100 emails to AOL from all lists on the server.

More reason to tell AOL users to go to Netscape, I guess.

You want to read http://postmaster.info.aol.com - and maybe call the
1-888 number they have for their postmaster team on that site.

What aol does is pretty clear and well documented

-srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)