nanog mailing list archives

Re: New improved Linux-foo(l) Worm noise

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:57:39 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:15:06 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
To: nanog () merit edu
Subject: Re: New improved Linux-foo(l) Worm noise

Hehehe, where has Fergie been lately? I kind of miss his online media
article updates.

Moved to another list.  Everyone 'dumped' on the updates...

On 11/8/05, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:

are you really an alias for fergie?

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin