nanog mailing list archives

Re: [s,o]BGP deployment

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:06:25 +0000

so...

        randy poked, some private nudging (and you know who you are!)
        leads me to make this plea...

        if a couple of transit providers and perhaps an end site or
        two, who would like to participate in a quasi-persistant
        trial run of a non-real-time hack to be able to "spray" the
        prefixes they inject into the routing system with their
        origin AS and public key "scent" ...  and provide haqs^^^ooks
        to allow random third parties to check the same, please
        send me private email and i think we can cobble something
        together in a fairly short period.  we might even be able to
        have several months/weeks/days of emperical data to review
        analysis before the next conflab.  takers?

--bill