nanog mailing list archives

Comcast Contact. (was: RE: AOL scomp)

From: chuck goolsbee <chucklist () forest net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:55:01 -0800

Pardon my interruption of the ongoing discussion of SMTP trust models and FUSSPs (which I think is very important BTW), but if there is somebody from Comcast here that can help us solve an immediate related issue, please contact me or one of my postmasters off list?

Normal channels have been attempted unsuccessfully, for a problem that has been repeating itself every few days for the past two months.

--chuck goolsbee
digital.forest inc, seattle, wa <http://www.forest.net>
cg () forest net - noc () forest net - 206-838-1630 xt2001 - AIM:chuckgoolsbee
or
billd () forest net - postmaster () forest net - 877-720-0483 xt 2002

Thanks.