nanog mailing list archives

Re: open source tools help (contract) in DC area?

From: "Fergie (Paul Ferguson)" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:50:23 GMT

Don't sweat it, Howard -- some people would rather slam you
for what you post to the list than help out. Shame, that.

- ferg

-- "Howard C. Berkowitz" <hcb () gettcomm com> wrote:

At 8:27 PM +0200 7/25/05, Brad Knowles wrote:

      I'm not convinced that this is an appropriate on-topic
posting for NANOG.  It seems to me that you would be much better off
going through SANS or SAGE to find local groups in the area that
could be helpful to you.

Actually, the interest is in open-source ISP tools.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net