nanog mailing list archives

Re: UK gov get onboard the security notification train

From: Simon Dick <simond () irrelevant org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:46:24 +0000

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 09:43 +0000, Alex Bligh wrote:

--On 24 February 2005 09:37 +0000 Martin Hepworth
<martinh () solid-state-logic com> wrote:

Also it's shame there's no sign-up confirmation email/SMS on these.

I am betting they don't PGP sign anything, so that it's entirely
possible for some miscreant to provide spoof attacks.

On the other hand, they let you specify a ITSafe word which I gather
they put in all the subjects, personally I'd prefer PGP though.

--
Simon Dick <simond () irrelevant org>