nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internet2

From: Jay Ford <jay-ford () uiowa edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:16:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Vicky Rode wrote:
Just wondering how's internet2 community/partners protecting themselves
from lawsuits of illegal use of music/movie downloads.

In general, how are they protecting themselves from malicious code
infection spreading at internet2 speed? How are the devices coping up
with filters in place, if any?

Like to hear what nanog community and the people who are involved w/
internet2 connectivity think.

I don't differentiate between my Internet2 connectivity & my other
connectivity regarding network abuse issues.  Each is a conduit for good &
bad stuff, & each has a NOC when I need it.

Jay Ford, Network Engineering Group, Information Technology Services
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242
email: jay-ford () uiowa edu, phone: 319-335-5555, fax: 319-335-2951