nanog mailing list archives

Re: who gets a /32 [Re: IPV6 renumbering painless?]

From: Paul Vixie <paul () vix com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 01:15:52 +0000

It's wrong if these issues that have global impact are decided
regionally.

yes.  i understand that the acid rain people, the ozone layer
people, the ice cap people, the whale people, and the ocean oxygen
level people, all have that same complaint.  human nature on a grand
scale isn't always pretty.

Well if you feel you need to take your cues from environmental
semi-criminals, obviously there isn't much that I can say to stop you.

i seem to be pretty much done defending myself against your bizarre
misinterpretations of my positions.  or at any rate, done for today,
except to remind you that on the internet, everyone always acts
globally, and most people nearly always thinks locally.