nanog mailing list archives

Re: How to Blocking VoIP ( H.323) ?

From: "Alexei Roudnev" <alex () relcom net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:38:00 -0800

Hmm - just introduce some jitter into your network, and add random delay to
the short packets - and no VoIP in your company -:).

Other way - block ALL outbound connections (including DNS and HTTPS) and
require using proxy, or better do not allow external IP addresses.

-:)
(I should not be very optimistic about this).