nanog mailing list archives

RE: issues with AOL Time Warner

From: Henry Linneweh <hrlinneweh () sbcglobal net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah I was connected to AIM and my connection dropped
like a rock and popup came up telling me I lost my
connection

-Henry

--- "Owens, Loren" <Lowens () progresstelecom com> wrote:

 South East (Central Florida specifically) is seeing
major problems as
well.  Cfl.rr.com has stopped routing through ATDN
all together and is
now going out through bbnplanet and level3.

Shane