nanog mailing list archives

Re: ISP for Bangalore, India

From: "Marshall Eubanks" <tme () multicasttech com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 12:05:29 -0400

Hello Eric;

I think that such requests should more logically go on the isp-bandwidth list

(To Join: mailto:join-isp-bandwidth () isp-bandwidth com)

However, you can get fiber bandwidth from New York to Bangalore at a reasonable price -
I would contact Ande Hornig <ahornig () metrooptical com> (cc:ed above, or I can give you
his phone #).

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

P.S. I would be interested to hear more off-list about your project.

On Fri, 7 May 2004 15:27:46 -0400