nanog mailing list archives

RE: UUNet Offer New Protection Against DDoS

From: "Lumenello, Jason" <jlumenello () xo com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:15:44 -0500

XO set up a similar customer community last year for our customers to
trigger their own black hole at our edge. There is no such thing as an
original idea. :) This "promised response" probably means if you press 3
on your phone, you will get a CSR to open a ticket within 15 minutes.
Sounds like nice marketing.

Jason