nanog mailing list archives

Discussion Group: Web Based tool for tracking circuits

From: Marius Strom <marius () marius org>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:15:04 -0600

Hrm, sent several hours ago and still hasn't had nanog. Resending
in-case it got snarfed by hungry routers on the intarweb.

----- Forwarded message from Marius Strom <marius () marius org> -----

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:36:14 -0600
From: Marius Strom <marius () marius org>
To: nanog () merit edu
Subject: Discussion Group: Web Based tool for tracking circuits

Ok, I've created a "carrier-neutral" mailing list on yahoogroups to
house people who are interested in such a system.

Interested developers and such should subscribe to
cktid () yahoogroups com. We can start discussions on what's out there, how
to integrate things, possibly create a sourceforge project, etc.

It seems everyone wants one, but no one's got one completed (other than
Excel spreadsheets).