nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for recommendations for Datacenter off CA Faultline

From: "Todd Christell" <tchristell () springnet net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:03:37 -0500 (CDT)

Not exactly a plug as it is in a different area, but SpringNet offers colo
underground.  And everything is underground including generator and
cooling towers.  A division of the municipal utility so power is pretty
good also.

Todd Christell
Network Manager
SpringNet
www.springnet.net
417.831.8688
Key fingerprint = 4F26 A0B4 5AAD 7FCA 48DD 7F40 A57E 9235 5202 D508