nanog mailing list archives

Need abuse contact for Yahoo Hostinng

From: "Christopher X. Candreva" <chris () westnet com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:36:06 -0500 (EST)

Sorry to bother the list, but if anyone from Yahoo is listening,

There is an credit card stealing web site hosted by Yahoo.  Complaints to
abuse () yahoo com, as usual for complaints about their hosting, are returned
days later saysing "Sorry, we can't do anything since this spam didn't come
through Yahoo.:

Please contact me directly for a copy of the scam e-mail and the idiotic
Yahoo abuse response.

If abuse () yahoo-inc com is not the correct address, then this really should
be added to the whois record for your hosting netblocks.

Chris Candreva  -- chris () westnet com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/