nanog mailing list archives

RE: PING: blacklist.mail.ops.worldnet.att.net-clueful admin at AT&T

From: "Ejay Hire" <ejay.hire () isdn net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:30:40 -0600

I get a couple calls a week from people asking how we got
off of it.   Think if it as an opportunity to network with
others.

:)

For those who are reading this three months from now on
Google, we got off the blacklist.mail.ops.worldnet.att RBL
by emailing abuse_rbl () att net from a hotmail account.  It
took about 24 hours and I never received an "It's all better
now" email, it just started working.

Good Luck,

-ejay