nanog mailing list archives

Re: ASN and Peering Problem

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:40:03 -0800

Assuming that this is in North America (this is NAnog, afterall), they
should probably apply to ARIN for both the /22 (if they can justify that
much space) and the ASN, or, get the ASN from ARIN and the space from you.

As of policy 2002-3, ARIN will assign /22s to end users that have need of
a unique routing policy and meet other tests necessary for such an assignment.
These are the same tests you would be required to hold them to for you to
assign them a PA /22.

Owen