nanog mailing list archives

Re: How many backbones here are filtering the makelovenotspam scr eensaver site?

From: Hank Nussbacher <hank () mail iucc ac il>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:09:34 +0200 (IST)

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Elmar K. Bins wrote:
And while Cisco's autosecure feature looks fine in most parts (saves
a lazy overworked bum like me a lot of typing), it does not do much
good - in my opinion - when it comes to bogon filtering. I prefer
knowing what the filter looks like, and it does not seem to give me
that, nor any way of modifying the list (correct me if I'm wrong).

See pages 9, 10 and 12 of the PDF I posted.  Specifically, it
sets up: "ip access-list extended autosec_iana_reserved_block", and "ip
access-list extended autosec_complete_bogon" which you of course can
change like any other ACL.

-Hank