nanog mailing list archives

Re: Oct. NANOG - hotel? At the two month marker now.

From: "Dre G." <enabled () linuxjunkies com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:27:58 -0400

On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 18:57, Jim Popovitch wrote:
On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 10:14, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:
are there any alternative hotels nearby people are staying at
with a more normal rate?

Over the course of time I have stayed at everyone of the Dulles area
hotels listed below, and don't mind recommending any of them.  The Hyatt
at Reston is are very nice hotel and worth it if you can stomach the
cost.  The fact that you would save on taxi/rental fares to and from the
NANOG event might help justify staying at the Reston Hyatt.  Also, at
the Reston-Hyatt there are plenty of restaurants/bars/shops within
walking distance.

Dulles Hyatt
http://dulles.hyatt.com/

Marriott Suites
http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage/IADDS

Hampton Inn
http://www.hamptondulles.com/

Holiday Inn
http://www.holiday-inn.com/was-dulles

Hilton
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=IADAHHF

Good luck,

-Jim P.

Not to mention Jazz (at the hyatt) on the weekends, and Me just a few
miles away :)

This will be my first NANOG so Im looking forward to it.

Andre