nanog mailing list archives

RE: worm information

From: "Christopher J. Wolff" <chris () bblabs com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:50:00 -0700

Ravi,

One of the responses to this thread mentioned a 3COM switch.  One of the
infected sites has a 3COM superstack 1100.  I'm not a 3COM fan but these
switches have been up for years, literally.  All it takes to make this
switch reboot is a flow from one infected host.  I'm going to try to move
the web interface port away from 80.  Thank you.

Regards,
Christopher J. Wolff, VP CIO
Broadband Laboratories, Inc.
http://www.bblabs.com