nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for clue at NetSOL/Verisign

From: Mark Foster <mark () foster cc>
Date: 20 Sep 2003 08:07:37 -0700

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 06:29, Robert Blayzor wrote:
On 9/20/03 6:33 AM, "Matthew S. Hallacy" <poptix () techmonkeys org> wrote:

Is there anyone with a clue at verisign who's able to actually repair
a broken entry in their database? I've got a companies domain name that
seems to be stuck with nameservers listed in whois, but none in the .com
zone.

LOL!  I think we'll all see the next asteroid smack into the earth before
you find anyone at Verisign who will respond to this!  (on or off list)  :-)

I suggest (Matthew) call network solutions back and tell them to call
verisign NDS customer service. They are wrong about ICANN.

--
Mark Foster <mark () foster cc>