nanog mailing list archives

Re: This may be stupid but..

From: "Alexei Roudnev" <alex () relcom net>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 01:07:59 -0800

Recruiters can provide you a group of _average_ engineers, and do not
protect you from a heap of junk.
If you need a 100 new persons for your call center - it's a good way. If you
are looking for _Windows administrator, 100 desktops all Win2K or WinXP,
anti-virus, 2 domains - it is good method too. If you are designing new
software, using new protocol and have 10 patents - use other methods.

Vadim is right, such lists (as nanog) can be much more effective in finding
_highly skilled_ engineers.

Alex