nanog mailing list archives

Re: Interesting Announcements

From: <miltonningis () hushmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 06:54:49 -0700

On Sat, 03 May 2003 06:45:50 -0700 Matthew McGehrin <mcgehrin () reverse net>
wrote:
I think the problem is with ARIN, even if you 'transfer' your IP
space to
another owner, the original Date still appears on the whois information.

I think the problem is that you don't understand what "stealing" means,
 and that you/your employer is actively engaged in doing it.

My point was, if you have enough money, for a fee, anything is possible
from
Arin.

-- Matthew