nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level3 routing issues?

From: william () elan net
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:38:31 -0800 (PST)

Really, really bad - most traffic I see is from this virus/dos:

Extended IP access list 152
    deny udp any any eq 1434 (5639464 matches) - 94%
    permit ip any any (311888 matches) - 6%

Wow!!!

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 michael () aplatform com wrote:

Really bad.  Quick capture of filter drops:

PROTO 17 (UDP) pkt from (IP's from all over the world)/1033 to (All my IP
space)/1434 dropped