nanog mailing list archives

RE: VoIP QOS best practices

From: Spencer.Wood () dot state oh us
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:57:34 -0500

Also note that those sizes are for the voice part of the payload
only....It does not take into account any payload/packet overhead...

We use G.711 quite a bit on our network, and are traffic flows are right
around 80k...

Spencer

Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221
E-Mail: Spencer.Wood () dot state oh us
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Pager: 866.591.9954

"Ray Burkholder" <ray () oneunified net>
Sent by: owner-nanog () merit edu
02/10/2003 02:21 PM