nanog mailing list archives

Re: Request for submissions: messy cabling and other broken things

From: "SG" <sg () rsc cx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:41:14 -0800

Christopher,

Hello...

Maybe someone here has pictures of the meetme room at one wilshire from
the last several years.  By far the messiest cabling I have ever seen in
any datacenter.  (but it's getting better :)

    Someone did take some pictures and were posted today ;)

--
Christopher McCrory

chrismcc () pricegrabber com
 http://www.pricegrabber.com