nanog mailing list archives

Re: 151 Front St Toronto (Torix)

From: Mike Tancsa <mike () sentex net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:43:50 -0400

Just spoke with the GT/360 help desk. Apparently there were issues with the generators at 151 Front St and the A/C was either broken or just partially functioning. As a result at one point they had shut down their long haul gear as the temperature was approaching dangerous levels. Anyone have any more details ? The intake on my 7204s are at 37C vs the normal 28C.

        ---Mike