nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 revisited - I am building a list of IPv6 capable ISP's

From: Joe Baptista <baptista () dot-god com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:27:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Allan Liska wrote:

Hello Joe,

Tuesday, September 17, 2002, 11:15:21 AM, you wrote:

JB> I have tested IPv6 with the assistance if freenet6.net.  It seems to work.

Whew....thank the gods for that.  I mean the tests done by Cisco,
Juniper, Sprint, AT&T, Nokia and other major backbone/routing
equipment companies were not very convincing.  Now that YOU have done
the testing I am sure there will be a mad rush to adopt it...

Very droll allan - in the best of english comedic fashion ;)

regards
joe baptista