nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bob on SPAM

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 10:52:16 -0400

On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 13:29:49 -0000, Bob Martinez <bobmartinezzz () hotmail com>  said:

server (ex.).  As with PIM Snooping, Ethernet based networks can easily
snoop this activity (authenticated traffic) and deny it at wirespeed as
close the source as you dare go (domain).   These service could easily be

Feel free to be the first on your peering point to deploy this.  Or as the
refrain goes, "I invite my competitors to design their networks this way" ;)
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Computer Systems Senior Engineer