nanog mailing list archives

Re: "VeriSign Moves DNS Server To Boost Security"

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:39:28 -0500

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:39:25 CST, Stephen Sprunk <ssprunk () cisco com>  said:
Maybe I'm missing something...  J's "virtual location" aka IP address is now
available from every DNS server in the world, not to mention the public
announcement that VeriSign made to various lists.  How is this undisclosed?

You know that, and think it's silly.  I know that, and think it's silly.

But it keeps the CEOs from getting distracted from their "management by
buzzword" path.  Something Is Being Done, and It's All OK Now.