nanog mailing list archives

RE: DDOS attacks and Large ISPs doing NAT?

From: "Daniska Tomas" <tomas () tronet com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:53:13 +0200

jon,

1000x ack

and for all: i think this MOTD is something very close to the isp nat thread :)

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't."

(Credits to Theodore Tzevelekis/Cisco)

deejay

--

Tomas Daniska
systems engineer

A transistor protected by a fast-acting fuse will protect the fuse by blowing first.