nanog mailing list archives

RE: How many protocols...

From: "Mansey, Jon" <Jon_Mansey () verestar com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:18:44 -0700

Imagine the sceanrio, customer calls ISP, " hey I cant connect to my work
VPN through your connection", ISP, "Ahah, you need our business service, not
the $20/m home user service, let me put you through to a business service
sales person who'll be happy to take your $50/m, then you'll be able to work
from home"