nanog mailing list archives

Re: PSINet/Cogent Latency

From: Alex Rubenstein <alex () nac net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:26:44 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Yes, it's horrid. I've been peering with PSI for going on three years, and
it's never been as bad as it is now.

oddly enough, we see 30+ msec across a DS3 to them, which isn't that
loaded (35 to 40 mb/s).

Then, behind whatever we peer with, we see over 400 msec, with 50% loss,
during business hours.