nanog mailing list archives

OT: searchable presentations [was Re: operator requirements for network management]

From: "R.P. Aditya" <aditya () grot org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:55:44 -0800

Folks,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 08:49:19AM -0800, Steve Feldman wrote:
For those of you at the NANOG meeting, my slides are now avaialble
in http://www.twincreeks.net/~feldman/Presentations/
in powerpoint, HTML, and PDF formats.  They should also be
on the NANOG web site soon.

Steve, thanks for also providing the presentation in un-"image'd" html.

NANOG-organizers, is it reasonable to request that you encourage presenters to
submit their archived, online presentation in a form that can be indexed by
the various web search engines? I know this is extra work for the PPT crowd,
but it makes future searches much easier.

Thanks too to Evi Nemeth for having the most easy, remotely viewable (fewest
"next" clicks) presentation online.

Thanks,
Adi