nanog mailing list archives

Re: UUNET instability?

From: German Martinez <gmartine () mafalda opentransit net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:23:33 -0400 (EDT)

Justin,
We saw a big traffic drop from them exactly at the same time that you saw.
We are contacting them to get more details.  In fact, our BGP session with
them reseted.

German

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Streiner, Justin wrote:

Anyone else seeing routing instability through UUNET or have any more
details?  I saw a significant drop in my inbound and outbound traffic to
them around 10:00AM EDT.  UUNET has a prompt on their phone menus about
network instability, but didn't elaborate.  Their NOC doesn't have any
more details as of yet that they're passing along.

jms