nanog mailing list archives

Re: assistance available

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:42:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, mike harrison wrote:

Although we are just a little NOC in no-where... without the facilities
available of PAIX and Abovenet, we are fairly impromptu, geek friendly
and also willing to do whatever we can on short notice from Chattanooga.
We have already setup a few DNS servers and mail forwards.

I'll second that offer of assistance. I'm not a backbone operator, I'm a
virtual ISP and so cannot offer transit, but I will certainly be pleased
to offer mail/web/DNS emergency services for whoever needs them.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol () JustThe net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.