nanog mailing list archives

Re: 25 Broadway...

From: Barney Wolff <barney () databus com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:12:00 -0400

Could people pretty please not refer to 25 Broadway as 25 Broad?
I used to work at 25 Broad Street, which is two short blocks east
of Broadway.  Real New Yorkers abbr Broadway as Bway.

It's bad enough that I used to work at WTC and OLP and 60 Hudson,
hearing about trouble at yet another former place of toil/joy
drives me nuts, all the more so when it seems it's not the same
place at all.

Thanks,
Barney Wolff