nanog mailing list archives

Re: World Trade Center attack

From: Larry Rosenman <ler () lerctr org>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:54:19 -0500

* Bob K <melange () yip org> [010911 09:49]:

Apologies for the top reply,
but: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/010911/5/a89o.html
And now a denial:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/010911/5/a89z.html

LER

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr wrote:

Where did you hear that? I've seen it quoted informally by a couple of
folks, but haven't seen it from any 'reliable' news source.

cheers!