nanog mailing list archives

Re: 800 service out?

From: "Eöl" <eol1 () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:46:37 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I know this break the charter from emailing from a
anon account, no I don't really ever post so never
bothered me before.  This is the word I got on the
issue
and if anybody wants, I can forward more specific info
when my friend finds out more.

Peter Thoenen
System Administrator
UWM - Career Dev Center
vox: 4142294486
fax: 4142295347
email: eol1 () yahoo com || pthoenen () des uwm edu

Forwarded: