nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a ping plotting tool for *nix

From: William Rockwood <rockwood () concentric net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:44:23 -0500

this is not as cool as smokeping, but i stuck together a couple
shell scripts to use with mrtg, check http://mrtg.broken.com/

i stuck the ping scripts i used at http://mrtg.broken.com/mrtg-ping.tar.gz
for now.. pretty kludgy, and only runs every 5 minutes, but it works for
me maybe someone else will find it useful also :)

-wjr